Monday, August 8, 2011

Acrylic Stamp Storage

My wonderful sister-in-law gave me a wonderful tip on how to store all of those wonderful $1.00 stamps that we seem to accumulate.  She told me that you could take them out of the little plastic sleeve they come in, and place them in the Trading Card sheets that hold 9 cards per side.  You can organize them by categories like Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, Birthdays, Sentiments etc.  Then you can go to the category you need instead of digging through bins to find the one you need.  I think this a wonderful idea!  I bought some of those sheet protectors and I am going to get started organizing the MANY MANY MANY bins of those wonderful $1.00 stamps.  Hope you find this helpful.

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful idea. I am just going to have to do that. I have soooo many of those clear stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the idea of having all of the acrylic ones in one spot at your fingertips. I have sooooo many, especially Christmas and Halloween ones that it will come in really handy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!