Friday, December 9, 2011

Card For Cardz TV "Crafty Christmas" Challenge


Welcome to the Cardz TV "Crafty Christmas" Challenge!  Mary over at cardztv.blogspot.com gave us a challenge for a card, tags, mini album, home decor item, gift or candy container using Cardz TV Stamps.  So let's have some fun!

This is my card I made for the challenge.  It's a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base.  The stamp "Rocking Around The Christmas Tree stamp is from the Cardz TV Stamp Set Holly Jolly.  I really love this set!  Here is a link to check out the AWESOME stamps Mary has to offer.  cardztvstamps.blogspot.com   I used embossing powder for the stamp.  I used an EK Success punch to punch it out.  The sheet music paper was cut at 4 x 5 1/4 and is from Echo Park.  The tree with presents is actually a cardboard sticker with foam tape on the back.  The little musical notes around the tree were punched out using a mini Studio G punch.  I used an EK Success corner punch on the corners and dotted them with a white gel pen.

I invite you to head over to cardztv.blogspot.com and join in on the fun!  Mary is so wonderful and is giving away two sets of Cardz TV Stamp sets.  One is called "Encouraging Thoughts", and the other is called "Make A Wish."  Just post a card or other project with your name and a link to your card in Mr. Linky by midnight EST December 11th.  She will be using random.org to pick a winner for the stamp sets.  Also, please check out the projects  made by the other talented ladies on the Cardz TV Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave me a comment, I would LOVE to hear from you.  If you are new to my blog, please become a follower.  I would love to have you!  Have an awesome weekend!

Lots Of Hugs,
Laura

7 comments:

  1. Great card Laura! I love the music paper background, this card is so festive!! This is one of my favorite songs. lol I love the toe tappin', fast moving beat of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job, love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! amazing beautiful card


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the tree and the music paper. I also love the corners!
    :) Janis, CTV Stamps DT Sister
    pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect paper to go with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just perfect. Awesome Job.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! I would have never guessed the tree was a sticker. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!