Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Candy Bar Wrappers





I know I haven't been posting very much lately and I'm sorry.  Christmas is a very busy time baking, gift buying, wrapping presents, making cards and candy goodies.  So here are some candy bar wrappers I've been working on for my Aunt to give to some friends she has lunch with once a month.  The some of the papers are from Recollections, some from DCWV, and some were from a paper pack I bought from Target last year.  The little tags are from my Christmas stash.  The ribbons are from Michaels.  Thanks for stopping by.  Please let me know you were here.  I would love to hear from you!  Hope All Is Merry and Bright!

Lots Of Hugs,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Very nice job! I wrapped 25 candy bars and took them around the block to all the neighbors! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How festive your candy bars look all wrapped up for Christmas! I'm sure your mother will have so much fun handing out these little beauties!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea - who wouldn't want candy with a special wrapper at Christmas time?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!