Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Box Top Fold Card


I'm not sure of the real name of this type of fold so I named mine a Box Top Fold.  It reminds me of how you fold the top of a box when you store things in it and need to get in it a lot.  Anyway, here it is.  The idea came from Stampin' Up.
        

The hearts are from a Stampin' Up punch.  For the sentiments, I used two different stamp sets from Cardz TV Stamps.  The Love Me is from the Barks and Bones set, and the Kiss Me is from the Hugs and Kisses set.  I just love Mary's stamps!  I used a new Martha Stewart border punch for the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by.  I would love to hear from you.  Have a great day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. This would be a great card to do a tutorial on> I would love to learn to make it.

    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely gonna make one. Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card fold Laura! I love the papers you used and of course the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!