Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm On A Short Leash!


Here is a card I made last night.  The sentiment came from the Barks and Bones stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps  Please check out all of the wonderful stamps Mary has to offer!  This card is   4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I used Bazzill for the card base.  The pink mat paper came from Joann's.  I cut the little girl from the Every Day Paper Dolls cartridge at 3 inches, as well as the clothes.  The poodle was cut using the Nifty Fifties cartridge at 1 3/4.  I had to give her some earrings of course, and some finger nail polish.  For the corners I used an EK Success corner punch which I really love.  Thanks for stopping by,  I would really love to hear from you.  Hope you all have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. This card made me smile Laura! It is so cute!!! Love your little girl and poodle, the colors are wonderful and the title just makes me smile from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I love the corner punch too!! Love the little girl earrings. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!