Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"I Ruff You!"




I wanted to post another card for Valentine's Day.  The sentiment is from the "Barks and Bones" set from Cardz TV Stamps.
                                         
I cut the dog from the Every Day Paper Dolls cartridge at 3 1/2 inches.  I used a gel pen to make the collar, and used a Studio G mini punch for the heart.  The papers with cupcakes on them came from a Recollection pack from Michaels.  The heart paper came from a K & Company stack.  The cupcakes on the bottom came from JoAnn's.  I punched the corners using an EK Success punch.  For the inside sentiment I used a stamp from my ever-growing collection.  The hearts were punched using a Studio G mini punch.  I hope you like it!  I would love to hear what you think.  Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. aww This is so cute. Love it! Happy V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this style card Laura! Your little pup is so dang cute!!! I love the cupcake paper and embellies as well, well done my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!