Saturday, April 7, 2012

Treat Bags



I've been working on these little treat bags today.  Each one is made from an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper and folded.  The sentiments came from the Cardz TV stamp set "Easter Punnies."  The chicks and bunny are from my stash.  I love these fuzzy little guys.  The ribbon is from Michaels.  I can't believe how fast Easter has arrived!  It seems just like yesterday we were celebrating Christmas.  Unbelievable how fast this year is going.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I would really love to hear from you.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

4 comments:

  1. These look super fast and easy. Very cute! Would you be willing to share how you created the bags. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These treat bags are awesome Laura!! How on earth did you make them from one piece of paper?!! The receivers will be thrilled to get these for Easter!! I don't know where time went, I just said the same thing yesterday-wasn't it just Christmas?! The year will be 1/2 over before we know it! Happy Easter my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!