Monday, May 14, 2012

Little Mother's Day Gifts



Hello my friends!  Hope all of you who are Mom's had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday, or had a wonderful day with your Mom. Here a some little gifts I gave to some very special ladies in my life in addition to other presents.  I didn't want to post these until I had given them out.  I found these cute little Mary Englebreit tins at Target for only $1.00 each.  I took patterned paper and wrapped Hershey Nuggets.  I made little Post-It Note holders as well.  I put removable Dotto adhesive to close them.  The sentiment came from the Cardz TV Stamp "Mother's Day."  The little leaves were punched using a McGill punch.  I put patterned paper inside of these pens.  Needless to say, I went out to Target and bought more of these cute little tins.

Well I hope you are all having a beautiful day in the neck of your woods.  It's gorgeous here in Utah today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

4 comments:

  1. I saw those tins at our local Target. . .didn't pick any up. I may need to go shopping whenn I get back home! What a neat gift idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just darling Laura! I love those little tins-so cute and just perfect for the nuggets! I also love how your pens and post it note holders came out, so lovely with the tins! I hope you had a fabulous Mother's day my friend!! I got a sweet prize in the mail yesterday with the most adorable card-thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these projects are adorbale


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little projects are just darling and perfect for moms everywhere! I may have to run to my Target tomorrow to see if I can find some of those cute little tins. Thanks for sharing Laura - I always look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!