Monday, May 7, 2012

Winner of My Blog Hop Candy!

               *Tim Holtz Idea-ology TINY ATTACHER Stapler Tool Mini Staples TH92800
Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments on my blog this weekend!  You are so wonderful!  I love you all.  I'm glad you enjoyed my projects for the Cardz TV "Mom's the Word" Blog Hop.  We have a winner for my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.   And the winner is................... Brenda from Friends Craftin' With Friends!  Congratulations Brenda!!!!  Please e-mail me your address and I will get this out to you in the mail.  Once again, thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my projects.  It means so much to me.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe it Laura!! lol Pinch me, I've been wanting this TH Tiny Attacher for a while now and never did I ever think I would win it!! lol Thank you!!! I look for a way to contact you but couldn't find it. Here is my email for you to contact me and then I can send you info. Thanks again my friend!!
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!