Monday, July 23, 2012

Layered Cards


I know I haven't posted in a while.  I spent the last week with my wonderful Mom.  She doesn't have internet so I haven't been able to post.  Anyway, two of my Design Team Sisters from Cardz TV recently made these kinds of cards, and I had seen them on a few Stampin Up! demonstrators blogs.  So I decided to give them a try.  For the sentiments, I used the Cardz TV Stamp sets "Think Spring" and "Encouraging Thoughts."  For the embossing on the green card I used a Sizzix folder called Floral Flourishes, and on the blue card I used the Cuttlebug folder called Palm Leaves.  One the green card I decided to use Memento ink and a Cat's Eye ink to give color.

My Design Team Sister made a tutorial so here is the link to her video. Pink E  You could mass produce these.  So easy.  I hope you give them a try.  I hope everyone is trying to stay cool!  Thanks for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura your card is a regal beauty. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very elegant looking cards, yet so easy and simple to do. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love these card Laura! A friend of mine showed me this tecnique and I loved it. Haven't tried it yet, but plan too. Yours turned out so beautiful my friend! Glad that you got to spend time with your mom!! Who needs internet when you got time to spend with a mother?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just so beautiful... and I love them!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!