Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Third Term Cardz TV Stamps Design Team

Hello my friends!!!! I am so excited to announce that I am on Mary's Design Team for a third term! Thank you soooo much Mary!!!! I just love her stamps. Down below you will find the other wonderfully talented ladies on the Design Team with a link to their blog. I can't wait to get to know the new ladies on our Design Team and our new challenges and blog hops. Also below this post you will find some cute little baby gifts I recently made for our neighbors who recently had an adorable baby boy. (Just in case you missed it) I can't wait to make some for my niece who is expecting her first child in October. Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you! Stay cool and crafty! Lots of Hugs, Laura (The Queen)


5 comments:

  1. So excited that we are serving another term together!! Woot Woot!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my DT sister! Congrats on serving another term!! Can't wait to get started! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Laura. Your projects are always so creative and fun. Enjoy your third term with Mary and her wonderful ladies.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Laura, I always love seeing your fun and creative projects!! Enjoy your third term my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Laura for a 3rd time around with Mary! Mary is awesome and I'm blessed to be on this awesome DT with you!!! Cannot wait to work with you!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!