Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Got Candy?



Hello my friends!  I hope you've had a chance to enter the Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Challenge, "Pick A Holiday! ~ Any Holiday!"  I wanted to share some treat bags I've been working on.  For the sentiment, I used the Cardz TV Stamp set "More Spooky Sayings."

                                         
I bought these cute little candy corn bags by Wilton at Michaels a few weeks ago.  I decided to pull them out today and try a few.  I have to say that the bags have LOTS of room for candy.  I was in Michaels today and found a McGill punch that has 3 tags in 1.  They were 50% off so I couldn't resist.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink for the sentiment.  Super simple, super cute!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you!  If you are new to my blog, I would really love to have you as a follower.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Laura these are too cute!! I am loving the great buy you got on the tag punch! What a quick and easy way to get some treat all made up to hand out!! Wish we got Trick or Treaters but being out in the country we don't. I miss seeing the little ones in their costumes. lol We always went over to our cousins house to trick or treat and then after my kids got too big I went over to help hand out candy. Now I don't do that either. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cute and you're right, there does seem to be LOTS of room for candy :) I saw that punch too, but got another one instead. Now that I've seen how great it worked with your tags, I think I may head off to M's today and see if they still have it - can't beat that discount and your tags are just perfect!
    Big hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!