Saturday, October 20, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps Design Team "Fall-o-ween" Challenge Day 3






Welcome to day 3 of the Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Challenge!  I've been having so much fun with this Challenge!  For these little treat holders, I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "October 31st", and "More Spooky Sayings."  Both of these are really fun sets with lots of great sentiments for Halloween.

          
The paper with the little ghosts, and the little monsters came from Recollections.  The one with the dots on one side and the spider webs on the inside is from K & Co.  I used a Studio G mini punch for the little spiders.  I used an EK Success corner punch for the corners on the top one.  And of course I tucked in a little pack of Smarties.  When Halloween time comes, I LOVE to make little candy favors!  And these awesome little stamp sets make it so easy.

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.  I will be posting another fun project on Monday so I hope you stop by again.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

4 comments:

  1. So adorable...love them all! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little card treats are so cool Laura! I love them, they are so perfect for a little "thinking of you" treat/card combo!! Great job my friend, you know I will have to try making these. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to make a lot of people happy :) As with the other projects, these are absolutely adorable. I love the Mr. Bones RIP one the best but make no mistake that I like them all. Great job my friend. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. I look forward to your project tomorrow!
    Big hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is just too cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!