Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps Fall-o-ween Challenge

Hello my crafty friends!  Welcome to the Cardz TV "Fall-o-ween" Challenge!  Mary gave us a challenge to create a card, layout or other project for Fall or Halloween.  I just love Fall, especially here in Utah with the mountains so close.  When I look out our kitchen window you can see the beautiful orange, yellow and red leaves.
                                    
This card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I used brown Bazzill cardstock.  The patterned mat is from DCWV.  For my sentiment, I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "Fall Fun."  This is a cute little set.   I used an EK Success for the brown sentiment mat, and a McGill punch for the cream colored sentiment mat.  The adorable little Teddy Bear came from the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge.  I just really love this cartridge!  He was cut at 3 1/4 inches as well as his clothes.  The denim patterned paper, the blue checkered paper, and the burlap paper came from Joann's.  I used a leaf punch that I've had for many years for the leaves.  I really like how this turned out.  What do you think?

Now it's your turn!  Just create a Fall or Halloween card, layout or other craft project.  Once you've completed it, head on over to Mary's blog  and enter a picture of your project and a link to your blog into Mr. Linky.   You have until Thursday, October 25 to enter.  Mary will be announcing the winner on Friday, October 26th.  The winner will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!  Easy peasy right?  I hope you join our fun Challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all create!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would REALLY love to hear from you!  If you are new to my blog, I hope you become a follower.  I will be posting another fun project on Saturday, so I hope you stop back to check it out.  I have some really fun treats that I've been working on lined up as well.  I also invite you to check out the other ladies blog's on our Design Team.  We've all had a blast with this Challenge.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

13 comments:

  1. Awww, I love this card Laura! Is that the little farmer off the Teddy Bear cart? I just got this cart but haven't had a chance to use it yet, but soon on some gift bags and cards for my grandkids. I love that this card captures the fall as well cause when I think of fall, I think of pumpkins, leaves, lots and lots of beautiful colored leaves and then of course Halloween and Thanksgiving. I so love fall and your card my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness gracious! This card is SOOO cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! That bear is adorable!

    Hugs,
    Ginger
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg this is so cute

    Rosiemini@gmail.com
    Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Laura this is the cutest card!!!! I really love this saying too!!

    Hugs,
    Jo-DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card! The little bears hat is so cute!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. this has to be the cutest bear EVER. such a cute card...and I love these falling leaves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura, that little bear is so cute! Okay I have to say that I also love your Halloween design on your blog. That flying witch is da bomb!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boy, these little bears are getting quite the workout. They're all over. I can't see to stop making them and it seems I'm not alone. Love your little denim overalls and gingham shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore your teddy bear cards, so much so, that I've just ordered the cartridge from walmart.com. Can't wait till it gets here so I can play too. Your card is adorable. Love his outfit and the straw hat adds that special finishing touch. Great job my friend, you enabler you! :)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bears outfit is just perfect I love it!! Jennifer CTVDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laura,
    Your little bear card is adorable, love his blue jean overalls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!