Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Arrival


Hello my friends!  Sorry I have been MIA for a little while.  It's been crazy around the Castle lately!  Anyway, here are some wash cloth mini-cupcakes I made for my niece's baby shower that was on Saturday.    I bought the boxes at Michaels.  The cute little teddy bear and the embellishments on the second box are from Recollections.  I know you probably can't see them, but I put the little cakes inside mini-cupcake wrappers.

And now for the REALLY exciting news.......My niece gave birth to a healthy 5 1/2 lb. 15 oz., 19 1/2 in. long baby boy!!!!  We just had her shower on Saturday.  We had my son's early birthday party on Sunday, and on Monday night, she delivered him!  (She was due around the 20th of October) Let me tell you, this past week has been so hectic!  We are so excited!!!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!  Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to have another project up soon.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

5 comments:

  1. beautiful gift


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you presented all these "cupcakes" Laura! I bet they were a big hit at the shower!! They are as adorable as they can get. Congrats on the new baby boy!!! Your niece doesn't let any grass grow under her feet! She kept things moving right along! lol I bet this little guy is just as cute as he can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just lovely. What a precious little gift for a baby shower or new born. I have put this idea under my "special things" so that I will use it in future. Great inspiration as always my friend. Thank you!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!