Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Popcorn Holders




Hello my crafty friends!  It seems like only a little while ago we were celebrating Thanksgiving.  Now Christmas is rapidly approaching!  Every year my Aunt asks me to make something she can give to her friends she worked with before she retired.  They go to lunch and give each other little gifts.  I had made some of these popcorn holders at Thanksgiving, so she asked me to make some with Christmas paper.  I said sure!  I had to make 14 of them.  I didn't want to embellish them too much because I'm sure they will get thrown away.  I didn't take pictures of all of them but here are some of them.
                        
                   
I used papers from different Studio G paper packs.  The elves and glittered trees came from Michaels.  The sentiments came from  four different Cardz TV Stamps sets.  I'm so glad they come together so quickly!  I have more treats I have to put together.  It's crunch time!!!!

I'm really glad you stopped by today and I hope you are having a good day.  I hope to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

3 comments:

  1. Great idea!

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Laura! I love all the papers you used as well as the little elves, trees and the sentiments! These are so festive and perfect for your aunt to give to her friends. You are such a sweet niece! It's crunch time alright!!! And I'm not quite ready yet!!! Yikes! How did that happen?! Merry Christmas my friend!!!! Lots of hugs-Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorabe packages. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!