Sunday, January 27, 2013

CTVS DT "Color Challenge" Card 2

Hello my crafty friends!  For my first card Click Here  I hope you've been working on your card, project, or layout for the Cardz TV Stamps Color Challenge.  Here is my 2nd project.  I used the "Greater Love" set.  I just love this set.  It has beautiful verses, and I love the font.  This card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I ran the strips through the Cuttlebug using a Sizzix folder.  The flourishes were punched from an EK Success punch.  I used two different small heart punches for the corners.  For the mats, I used a Spellbinder die.
                                    
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Here in Utah, we are getting dumped on by snow.  By the way, don't forget I am having a giveaway.  I am giving away a set of Spellbinder dies called Big Scalloped Ovals SM.  All you have to do to enter my giveaway is Click Here and comment on my first card for the challenge, and be a follower of The Queens Card Castle.  I will announce the winner on Thursday, February 7th.  Thanks for stopping by and I would really love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

2 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful too Laura! Love the sentiment and the embossing! The touch of white is so pretty!! I do have a card, but have to wait until Wednesday to post it. Have a beautiful day my friend!! Lots of hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, too Laura!! I so love the Bible verse and how you have presented it on your card. Awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!