Thursday, May 9, 2013

Just A Note

Hello my crafty friends!  If you are looking for my "There's no other like my Mother" CTV DT Challenge CLICK HERE.  I made this card for a friend of mine.  My favorite color is blue and I've had these little flowers from Recollections that I've been wanting to use, so I added them to this card.  For the base I used Bazzill cardstock.  The patterned paper came from a paper pack I had found at my local craft store Bennion Crafts.  I ran the white cardstock through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder.  I used the modern label punch and the word window punch from Stampin Up!  The pearls are from my stash.

I hope you're all having a wonderful day.  I would really love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

7 comments:

  1. Laura this is a beautiful card. I love the design of the card, may just have to case this one!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura, this card is so pretty!! I love the fabulous paper you used and I love the embossing too!! Your color combo is just so pretty and of course who can resist those flowers!! Big hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. My favorite color is purple and I think I have the same flowers in purple. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card and my fave color too. I love this stamp set. Thanks for the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and my fave color. Thanks for the hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!