Friday, October 25, 2013

Treats for Boo!



Happy Friday my crafty friends!  If you are looking for my CTV Go-to Galz "Ghost & Goblin Party" challenge Click Here.  I am so in love my with We R Memory Keepers punch board!  I've made so many treats with this little punch board.  I haven't made envelopes yet, but boy oh boy have I been making treat holders!!!!  I still have to make some for my mom's friends at work, and finish some for my daughter to pass out in her class.  These I made these for my aunt's bible study group she goes to.  Everyone loved them.

 I've used different papers from Doodlebug, Graphic 45, and Me and My Big Ideas.  The "Treats for BOO! is from a retired Stampin' Up set.  I used the 3/4 inch circle punch for the sentiment, a 1 1/4 scallop circle punch, and the 1 3/4 scallop circle punch.  If you haven't purchased the envelope score board, I highly recommend it!  I may have to do a giveaway soon.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great weekend! I hope to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

5 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!! Love the fun paper! Yummy treats!! Can I have one?..lolHave a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura, these are amazing and so festive!! I'm amazed at the things people are creating using the envelope punch board! I haven't had much time to play with mine and I doubt I will be this clever. lol Hugs my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!