Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Here Come's Santa


Hello my crafty friends!  If you are looking for my Cardz TV Go-to Galz Challenge CLICK HERE.  I bought large Hershey bars to make these holders using the WRMK Envelope Punch Board for Halloween, but time got away from me.  So here's my Christmas version.  To see how to make these, here's the tutorial I found.  I'm just so in love with this punch board!  Anyway, I used real red core'dinations card stock for the holder, glitter paper, and real red ink.  I used the Curly Label punch from Stampin up for the buckle. The sentiment is from the Cardz TV Stamps set "Very Merry."   This set is perfect for cards!                                             
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope to hear from you!   Have a great day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

5 comments:

  1. I love these super cute santa suit chocolate holding envelopes Laura! They are way to cute!! lol Such a cute "thinking of you" gift for the holidays too! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Santa envelopes! I bet those cute and yummy treats will be well received :-)
    Big Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!