Friday, December 13, 2013

He's Making a List


Hello  my crafty friends!  I hope you've had a great week so far.  I just wanted to share my project really quick before I head out into the freezing cold to battle the crowds and shop.  I used the Stampin' Up Top Note Die and the Santa's List stamp.  I am just in love with their Christmas stamps.  I also used the Season of Style Designer Series paper pack.  If you would like to make one of these here's a link to a tutorial I found.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

4 comments:

  1. What a fab little treat box Laura! I love the papers you used and of course that Santa!! Don't have this stamp set, but I am loving it! Have fun shopping!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great treat box and thanks for sharing the tutorial link!

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!