Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Cookies For Santa


Hello my crafty friends!  I thought I would pop in and share these cookie boxes I made for my aunt to give to her luncheon friends. (I forgot to take pictures of the other ones.  LOL) After messing around with dimensions, this is what I came up with.

The papers are from Doodlebug.  I used the Apothecary Framelits set from Stampin' Up! to make the window.  I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "Tiny Tidings" for the "May your holidays be SWEET!" and the "Christmas Joy" for the "Cookies for SANTA!."  And let's not for get the Oreos.

Well, back to making cards, treat holders, and LOTS of shopping!  It has been so nice around the castle, it's been in the upper 50's.  Yesterday afternoon I was able to take my jacket off outside.  The last time I went without a coat outside in December is when I lived in Hawaii.  Crazy!  Friday is supposed to be 61!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

3 comments:

  1. Send those temps to me Laura! lol I would love some 50's and 60's around here. We were wrapped in ice yesterday morning. Love, love, love your cookie boxes Laura, they are just so cute and perfect for giving. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are totally adorable, Laura. Love them. So bright, merry and let's not forget ... totally yummy :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet & yummy treat!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!